2014年2月26日 星期三

How I earned 3000+USD with domains in 2 months

I am a happy user of google trends and google keyword planner. Back in last December, I heard of Bitcoins for the first time, and found there is a constont rising trend of searching on this keyword. I noticed there is a website called btcchina in the wake of the outburst popularity of bitcoins.

I am a faithful believer in exact-match domains with competitive keywords.

I know some claim exact-match domains to be of much lesser importance is ranking your site, but, UNLESS it is very easy to rank for the first places on google, please help yourself with every help you can get, find yourself an exact-match domain. Will it not be strange if you look for "Facebook" but find "Twitter" no 1 of the first page?

So I registered some domains starting with btc with major cities on earth. After 2 weeks, someone contacted me and wanted to buy btcshanghai.com from me for 20,000rmb, which I agreed. We went through an agency from China and the transction went smoothly in days, I ended with that amount (minus commisions for agent, of course) in my account.

That's how I earned 3000+ in 2 months with domains. I have later contacted by people form other places on earth regarding those btc domains but still plan to keep them for a while (waiting for other rising trend of biticoins).

Keey eyes on things around you, and see if they form a trend/trends, and maybe you can benefit from your inspired domains too.

沒有留言: