2013年12月26日 星期四

Merry Christmas and keep coming for how I earn 3000 USD in 20 days in this month!

Dear readers, I have been thinking about renovating and improving my ways of doing Internet Marketing all the time, and I have been experimenting on lots of things I learned recently. That is why I don't write and post much, it's not very interesting listening to people's ups and downs until we really know the a to z of it and the lessons learned.

I was told it's easiest to start by Affiliate Marketing and selling service online from the start. And you can see I do follow what I was told, and I shared with you what I have learned, how little it may be.

 Thank you for your visiting. I have seen people from different parts of the world who don't even speak my native language, and I really really appreciate that. I feel sorry I didn't update and systematize as the best I could.

I am the kind of person who implement what I have learned right away and at large volumes. I have been learning, researching, and struggling online full time since this Apr. I cut down my offline career to minimum hours and I literally tried my best to create myself another online career. I want to share with all of you who have ever read my blog post that in this month, I earned my first 3000 USD.

 My first real earning is a domain sold for 300 USD, the one I sold is www.whatpetwants.com to another internet marketer, I wish him/her all the best on developing his/her business with the domain.

 I will share how I earned my 3000 after the coming New Year Holiday (because it's not holiday for me!) precisely on what I have done it and my rationals.

I haven't seen anyone with similar background as me, so this might do you some good in providing doing IM in other ways.

 Other than that, I have researched on how to monetize SEO with another language, and if it is easy to do it (Now that I am Taiwanese, and Chinese is my mother tongue).

 Find it yourself at the keyword I used for google keyword trends. If you haven't known it, played it around and enjoy learning how it will benefit you.

 http://www.google.com/trends/explore?hl=zh-TW&q=TOEIC&geo=TW&date=today+3-m%2C+today+12-m&cmpt=date&content=1#q=TOEIC&geo=TW&date=today%203-m%2C%20today%2012-m&cmpt=date

 if you copy my keywords in google keyword planner, you will see if it is easy to rank in your country and how are the competitiveness. It's not very hard to rank with my setting, so you might find your gems in your language too. Merry Christmas and Happy New York! Love and peace to your and your family! Keep updated, I am writing to tell you how I earn 3000 in 20 days.

沒有留言: